Here is an incomplete list of recent things that kept me busy and/or excited.
● I was invited to give a review on quasar periodicities at the workshop on Supermassive Black Hole Binaries (Black Hole Network Event) at the Center for Computational Astrophysics, New York.
● Noah Vardy (my high school advisee) was awarded the Air Force Award and the Metric Award at the North Jersey Regional Science Fair for his summer research on Supermassive Black Hole Binaries.
● Our proposal for NASA's Swift Cycle 13 Guest Investigator Program was successful.
● I received the Hartle Award for the best talk by a student in the PTA session at the conference GR21.
● I was selected to write for Astrobites.